Tuesday, June 23, 2009

UPDATE

Alright.... my Internet ran out on the 20th of this month... I've been anticipating a move to a new location any day now so i didn't spring for the Internet because its sold on a month to month basis.... right now I'm in the MWR and this sucks... The milbloging OG's had it rough.... but they are old school and I'm new school... we do if from our rooms bitches...

about that... i just found out that i may have a week long lay over in an other then permanent home... so my noninternet having ass may be extending the duration....

the June 30th deadline for the power transition IAW the SOFA is still on schedule but we still don't know how it will affect us.... we probably wont be told until the 2nd of July while getting yelled at for doing something we are no longer allowed to do.... (I love the Army)

and lastly, after a couple of request for a week long photo/blog post that covers an entire week, I'm now giving it serious contemplation... couple things though... one it will be watered down... anything that's incriminating or violates OPSEC i wont be able to discuss, publish or even hint too... I also currently don't have a camera.. i blow my up trying to get it too close to a controlled det.. about a week and a half ago... so i need to buy a new one... i may do that soon but only if theres one i like.... That leads me to this... i wont have my new camera until after the SOFA bullshit.... we don't even know if we will be allowed outside in the city after the 30th... so it could end up being me eating, sleeping, working out, and all the fun and bullshit that goes along with being so full of time that you cant even find things to consume it... but hey once i get my camera i will have a better grasp of whats going on and if i still think its a good idea... thanks all, bare with me not having Internet... ill get back in the swing shortly...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you take pictures with your cell phone?

membrain said...

Sounds like Garrison Bullshit is in store for you. The photo contest is a good idea. Actually the pic you took down the sites of the MG is very good.

It may have taken you 20 times but you got the shot. Interesting subject well composed. Keep at it. Even professional photographers I know don't get things on the first shot. Just be happy it's not film.

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

yea, no date nights suck love! i know you will hate it but part...well most of me would LOVE for you to have nothing to do but what u felt like doing. you only have 100 days left. it couldnt possibly be that bad, could it?
i love you and am on the countdown( ha. like i havent been since the day you left!)
hugs and kisses
xoxoxoxoxoxo