Friday, August 14, 2009

THROUGH AMBER LENSES

All of you who follow my blog know that im on the cusp of ending this bullshit ass year long sentence. My release from this prison is imminent. I'll do my best to keep the blog going while back in the rear. I'm sure there will be plent to bitch about. But the Iraqi trail doesnt end here. Theres a new crop of rookies and seasoned vets embarking on another deployment of their own. Probably the last major cycle of deployees in this country.

I've found one new bloger named Jason whos in Kuwait right now days away from making his second push up to this shit hole. He's a good writer and from what i can tell from the few post he has on his blog, a good guy.

The end of a war is just as signifigant historical as the begining. He should be one of the unlucky ones who gets to wrap this pile of shit in to a nice and neat package before he steps off. I urge everyone to stop by and check him out

throughamberlenses.blogspot.com

NUGHT....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nught, it's been fascinating reading your blog. I thank you for the effort you've put into it. I am very, very glad you're making it out of there and I hope to hear more from you. Keep writing! All the best, and good luck to you!!! z

Anonymous said...

Nught,
I'll continue following you when you get back stateside. I'm glad your time over in Iraq is coming to a close and will be praying you come home safe and sound. Thank you again for all that you guys do! It means the world to us!