Wednesday, July 22, 2009

AN I LOVE ME MOMENT



Im a little scuffed up after some rough housing... boys will be boys as they say...



I dont know what it is but im looking at something...



playing with the MP5... its a fun little weapon.. i have a video of me shooting it but it wont load here... maybe once im back in the states i will be able to load it.



guys play dress up too... lol, this is my pirate shot.
i want a sword.... is that weird...



air guitar on the MP5, i think i exhausted all possible poses with this thing.



smoking by the fire... thats our fire pit.. we burn everything... fire = fun.

8 comments:

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

dude love the pirate picture! We'll have to work on getting an upgraded version though! ;0 wink wink
love you sexy man!

Anonymous said...

Very cool, looks like you are having fun (sometimes).

Anonymous said...

Aw, did you need any stitches for your face?

NUGHT said...

really anon.

i cant tell if your being a smartass or if your being sincere.

no stitchs, bandades, or creams.

i rubbed dirt on it and continued mission...

Anonymous said...

Hope u don't get no scars on that purty face! Chicks dig it though.

Anonymous said...

Good set off photos, especially the burn pit! I like it!

Dave said...

I hope the other guy looks worse....If I remember correctly you were (are) a tough little scrapper...lol

Love you man...take care

NUGHT said...

Id been lying if i said the other guy looked worse. He was markless. But I did make him tap out from an arm bar.

I may have looked the worst, but I won the fight..... I'll take that anyday.